Help support this site and keep it ad free.

Site Activity

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 59days ago0 Replies
 132days ago0 Replies

Get Shinys - Support the guild

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trickshadow

re: Resto Shaman PvP

i dont know how many resto shammies we have in the guild that are interested in pvp but im going to go over my basic plan in most situations. To do that i have to explain the best talent choices.

i max out everything in the resto tree except for, totemic focus, focused insight, soothing rain, telluric currents and the ever useless spirit totem. i than go into enhance to get ele weapons, impv sheilds, ancestral swiftness and totemic reach. This spec provides good mobility due to the instant ghost wolf and 15% movement and 30% range on ur earthbind allowing you to put crucial distance inbetween you and your attacker while also increasing ur overall heals and mana regen.

each class has diffrent things it can do to trip you up. shammies have a few, hex is always good to have on cd. the main thing most shammies dont do is wind shear and purge those are important in helping to give you control of your battle. my main defence, in all honesty, is to kite, kite and than kite some more.

last but not least is totems, try to keep them down as much as possible. i prefer to have atleast earthbind and grounding totems down as much as their cd allows to to help kite and mitigate some incoming spells. as to what fire and wind totems to use to me those are situational.

please ask questions or discuss. again this is a brief overview i hope to have a good discussion of resto shammies in pvp with yall

~Zaal
Ashoda
PVP Elitist

Thanks for the post. My rShammy is almost 75 and getting ready for BGs

Ash
Zyphy

Awesome post man. :D

-------------------------

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?... Good. Bring ample supply of butter and Goblin Jumper Cables."
Ullbefine

Well done lil brother, very concise and to the point
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BrothersOfDestruction Forum Index -> Shamans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: